The right people, in the right place, at the right time……
We are very passionate about making the web more user friendly for people with different accessibility needs and we have a special team that works specifically on recruitment for Accessibility testing.
We frequently recruit people who are:
- Visually Impaired
We also recruit people who have specific:
- Cognitive disabilities for example Dyslexia, ADHA, Dyspraxia
- Physical Disabilities for example wheel chair users or people who need to use a track pad, joy stick or large key-board due to mobility/ hand coordination issues.
We also recruit people with various physical and mental health problems for tests, for example people with depression or anxiety disorders.
We’re experts in recruiting the right people for your research study
What we do
- We work quickly to understand your brief in detail
- We work with you to keep you updated on every step of the process
- We design screening questionnaires to find the right participants every time, ahead of time
- We can recruit from our own diverse online community of respondents
- We can recruit specific groups or ‘hard to reach’ participants using bespoke recruitment strategies
- We can find recruits almost anywhere, including Europe, the US, Asia and Australia
- We offer fast turnarounds for clients and even within 72 hours on request
- We understand detailed and complex briefs
- We can arrange viewing facilities, moderators and translation and transcription services if you need them
- A trusted service provider for 10+ years, we’ve recruited thousands of respondents and have hundreds of happy clients